SAVOR Fuquay-Varina and Restaurant Week
Online ticket sales have ended, but you can still buy your ticket at the door!
SAVOR Culinary Competition and Reverse Raffle
The Fuquay-Varina Chamber of Commerce will hold its 4th Annual SAVOR Fuquay-Varina event on Saturday November 12th from 2-6pm at the Bob Barker headquarters building at 134 N. Main Street.
Sponsored by Bob Barker and Campbell University, this event showcases the incredible creativity of our local restaurants, taverns, and caterers as they compete for culinary prizes in a number of categories. Fresh local food will be provided to attendees in tasting portions to give people a snapshot of the quality of foods available in our immediate area. Fuquay-Varina’s most culinary curious individuals will love this event.
Along with the food tasting, there will be beer and wine for purchase, a reverse raffle event (which draws down throughout the afternoon), and a silent auction with many delightful items donated by area merchants and residents. Many will attend to enjoy all the festivities, while others will see how many different food items they can sample.
Event tickets are $50, and include admission to the culinary competition and an entry in the reverse raffle. Those buying the $50 tickets can opt to purchase one additional “admission-only” ticket for $25. The $25 ticket does not get an entry in the reverse raffle but entitles the holder to all other activities. Only 300 $50 tickets have been printed! Don’t miss your chance at $2,500!
Ticket can be purchased at the event. See you there!
We have almost 20 culinary competitors, 5 Fuquay-Varina breweries, and one local winery in this event! There is still space for competitors. Space is free, but competitors should prepare 400+ samples. Culinary competitors can register by filling out a REGISTRATION FORM.
2016 Culinary Competitors:
- 2Girls Chef Services
- ACME Pizza Company
- Bentwinds Golf & Country Club
- Brickhouse Bar & Grill
- Camos Brothers Pizza
- Cupcake Bite
- Drive Bru
- Garibaldi Trattoria
- Growers Market of Fuquay-Varina
- Hook and Cleaver Market on Broad
- Kumo Sushi
- Los Tres Magueye
- Old North State Catering
- Rock Harbor Grill
- Simply Devine Bed & Breakfast
- Texas Pit BBQ
- Triple Barrel Tavern (formerly Tyler’s Tavern)
- The Mason Jar Tavern
Fuquay-Varina Restaurant Week
For the first time, and in conjunction with SAVOR Fuquay-Varina 2016, the Fuquay-Varina Chamber of Commerce will feature a Fuquay-Varina Restaurant Week. Beginning on Monday, Nov. 7th and ending on Thursday, Nov. 10th, a wide variety of local restaurants will be offering specials and fun activities designed to show off their culinary prowess. Restaurants interested in participating in Restaurant Week can download the Restaurant Week REGISTRATION FORM.
Culinary Awards for Vendors:
- SAVOR’s Best
- Viva la Difference
- Spirit of Fuquay-Varina (locally inspired)
- Healthy Choice
- SAVOR the Sweet
- People’s Choice
- Aviator Smokehouse ~ 525 E. Broad Street
- Bagels Plus ~ 100 Dickens Road
- Camos Brothers Pizza ~ 2916 N. Main Street
- Cupcake Bite ~ 512 Broad Street
- Drive Bru ~ 1013 E. Broad Street (Walmart Shopping Center)
- Eggs Up Grill ~ 1436 N. Main Street
- Garibaldi Trattoria ~ 900 North Main Street
- Hook & Cleaver Market on Broad ~ 409 E. Broad Street
- J&S New York Pizza ~ 500 E. Broad Street
- Kumo Sushi ~ 2916 N. Main Street
- Los Tres Magueyes ~ 401 Wake Chapel Road
- Rock Harbor Grill ~ 132 S. Fuquay Avenue
- Triple Barrel Tavern (formerly Tyler’s Tavern) ~ 2221 N. Grasslands Drive