S&A Cherokee’s Hermes Awards haul for 2014 includes the following:
- Platinum Award, Product Launch – Atiz, Introducing the Scandock
- Gold Award, Writing/News Release – SearStone Receives Licensure, Welcomes First Residents
- Honorable Mention, Pro Bono – Band Together NC Promotion and Branding
- Honorable Mention, Website Overall/Employee Benefits – RPG Solutions Website
The Hermes Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing and design of traditional and emerging media. In 2014, winning entries were received from as far away as the United Kingdom, Denmark, France, Poland, Hungary, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, India, Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia.
“We’re very pleased to receive recognition from AMCP for every entry we submitted this year,” said Chuck Norman, APR, owner/principal of S&A Cherokee. “To win awards for such diverse projects as product launches, branding, writing and Web design speaks to the diversity and excellence of our staff’s skill sets.”
For more information about S&A Cherokee, call (919) 674-6020 or visit www.sacherokee.com. For more information on the Hermes Creative Awards, visit www.hermesawards.com.
About S&A Cherokee
Delivering intelligent communications, S&A Cherokee is a full-service integrated communications company providing public relations, digital, advertising, marketing, photography/videography, event planning and custom publishing services. Originally founded as Smith & Associates in 1982, the company is based in Cary, N.C. In addition to its consulting and event planning services, S&A Cherokee publishes national and regional magazines such as Auto Remarketing, SubPrime Auto Finance News and Cary Magazine, as well as custom client publications. For more information, visit www.sacherokee.com or call (919) 674-6020.
Latest posts by Lynanne Fowle (see all)
- Author Reading for Children - June 21, 2016
- Agapé-Ganza! May 14, 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm - May 10, 2016
- Chamber Organizes Merchant Village for WRAL Freedom Balloon Fest - December 22, 2015